Friday, November 20, 2009

She was an amazing Girl :(

Don't even worry about it girl! I can't believe that, people are such losers. I'm glad you're back though, I missed ya for sure :) My name is Dawna-gene
My address is:
Dawna-gene Milton

Thanks love! Keep in touch ~
xoxo

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Korie of Graciously Vain and Vh1s & Rock of Love 2
To: Jersey Girl
Date: Apr 6, 2009 6:31 PM
Subject: RE: Hi :)


OMG I am sooooooo sorry babe. Ya my sit got hacked with every other account I had on the internet. So things were rough for a while. Give me your address again. Give me how many you want and names so I can get on that. Then the day I email it I will give you a heads up. k? I really am so sorry. I will make this up to you.

Love ya
Kor

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Jersey Girl
To: Korie of Graciously Vain and Vh1s & Rock of Love 2
Date: Apr 5, 2009 1:26 AM
Subject: Hi :)


Hi Korie, How are you? A few months ago we talked about requesting a personally autographed photo of you. As you know I'm a huge fan of yours :) You told me you'd send one, just to give you my address, but then I know something happened to your page, so I don't know if you ever got it? Let me know :) Have a great day!

No comments: